Thursday, August 23, 2007

Quick Update

I know I said I would be back in 2008, but I'm between classes and I really don't want to work right now.



  • In case you didn't know, Ethan was born July 14. I need to upload newer pictures to my computer, but here are a few of the early group.

  • The MBA is heading into the final stretch as classes resume on Monday and then I hit it non-stop until the final presentation on 12/8. (7 down - 3 to go!)
  • Tracy's dad is doing better after a few rough weeks and a couple hospital stays. Hopefully he sticks with his therapy.
  • The Cardinals are finally playing better baseball are are climbing back into the postseason hunt.
  • Work is work, and I've been trying to dart out early so I can spend time with Ethan.
  • Friday is our 5th wedding anniversary.
  • Ethan's baptism will be Labor Day weekend.
  • I may have a sinus infection, but the time I spent in hospitals between Ethan and Gene has used my personal allotment of Doctor time that I have been saving for the past 7 years. Doctors and I don't get along.

1 comment:

Oberkfell3B said...

That is one good looking kid Steve!! Sounds like things are really hectic for you right now, but good as well. Hope you can m ake a Mod get-together in 2008!