Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm not the "doing the wild thing" IT guy!

If one more "Cubhead" calls me to tell me the system is running slow, I may pull a Deb on them!

No "solid waste" the system is slow. I sent an global e-mail stating that we were experiencing problems and that I would let you know when it is fixed. Did I send a "doing the wild thing" e-mail saying it was fixed? "Doing the wild thing" NO! Now leave me the "doing the wild thing" alone, so I can do my own "darn" job. All I can do is contact the service providers and have them check it out. Do you morans actually think, that I can magically snap my fingers to make the "solid waste" work? Maybe I should hop on a "doing the wild thing" plane and fly to India and fix the "solid waste" myself. But I'm not the "doing the wild thing" IT guy.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I don't think you can snap your fingers and get it fixed. I think you need to wave your magic wand to do that? Oh, you don't have a "doing the wild thing" magic wand either, huh?