Monday, January 07, 2008

2nd verse same as the 1st

As most of you know 2007 was quite a hectic year for me. 2008 is starting to look almost as bad. With Tracy's dad passing away the day after Christmas, her family is going to need alot of help this year. Tracy already volunteered me to do everyone's taxes. We also had to open a joint account with her mom so that I can help her with her personal finances. Meanwhile at work, the auditors moved in and expect to stay until Mid-February. I was told to count on working every Saturday until they are gone. After that we will pick back up with the new system implementation that I will be leading, with a target to go live on 1/1/09. Throw in studing for the CPA and it is going to be another l o n g year.

2 comments:

Oberkfell3B said...

Brew,

Doen't sweat the CPA Exam. If C70 and I can pass it.......

You're going to do fine.

Cardinal70 said...

Sure.

Course, it took me five times. But that was back before computer testing and pass-one-part-you're-OK.