Friday, March 14, 2008

Sold!

I want to say the rumors started in May of 2006. My company was going to be sold. In October 2006 we started due diligence and worked our butts off just for the company to walk away from the deal and wasted all my hard work. It resurfaced again in November 2007 and we started all over. This time the papers were signed on March 6, 2008. So now everyone knows that were are going public and have to do all the SEC crap. Now I don't have to keep making excuses why I need staff members from every location to dig out stuff from 3 or 4 years ago.

So what does this mean for me? It is supposed to be more responsibility, a new title, more pay, and a new office. So far it has only been the work load. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out once the audit is completed.

1 comment:

Cardinal70 said...

Brew, hope you get all of that and more. You deserve it!